Sunday 18 October 2020

Aprilthescrapaholic-Hungry Ghost

 


HUNGRY GHOST


Here's hoping you will have enough Treats to throw to these ghosts this year. They seem like a hungry bunch all right. But not to worry; they really aren't harmful or as scary as they look! 


This photo was taken at our place at the lake. They celebrate Halloween in August during the summer so it's lots of fun. Everyone decorates their trailer for Halloween. 


This is a little Mummy made with stones done up by my daughter for her Halloween decor. 


And another cute set up out at the lake. The Vampire in his coffin. But he isn't afraid of sunlight! 

This kit is very large. It contains 72 papers and 194 elements. Hope I have given your some inspiration to get you on your way scrapping. 



3 comments:

  1. Hello Hummerdawn.
    Thought it about time to say hello and thank you for you comments on my blog.
    Hope your pneumonia will be over real soon!
    Take care and stay safe,
    Lots of greetings from Holland
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyra! Thanks so much for stopping by! I always read your posts although I don't always comment. Thanks for caring about me.

      Delete
  2. P.S. I am kyra from with a russian Dutch heart blog LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoy looking around.

Aprilthescrapaholic-Athletic Appeal

  Athletic Appeal This is a very large kit that covers a myriad of sports. There is baseball, basketball, tennis, football and more. It is o...