Saturday 26 September 2020

Aprilthescrapaholic-Respect and Honour



We don't need a special day or occasion to respect and honour our men and women who are serving their country, before, now or in the future. This lovely kit is varied enough to show case any soldier or country. 
2 of my layouts were created by me and 2 of these layouts are Quick Pages created by April. The QP's are included free in the full size kit.



These 2 are the Quick Pages. I have only placed photos in them.



These 2 are my layouts. The alpha is also included in the full size kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoy looking around.

Aprilthescrapaholic-Athletic Appeal

  Athletic Appeal This is a very large kit that covers a myriad of sports. There is baseball, basketball, tennis, football and more. It is o...