Wednesday 8 July 2020

Magnolia Gardens Scraps-Independence Day




I realize July 4th is over but you still have those photos sitting in your phone or in your camera. Why not grab them, grab April's kit and start saving those memories. This kit has anything and everything you need to make those memories happen. It is on sale now so hurry over before the sale ends to get your copy. 

I have just started creating for April so at this point I have only the one layout to showcase for now. But I will have lots more to come so stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoy looking around.

Aprilthescrapaholic-Athletic Appeal

  Athletic Appeal This is a very large kit that covers a myriad of sports. There is baseball, basketball, tennis, football and more. It is o...